Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Media, Media, Media

From Chris Holtz:
Brock goes to school in Michigan!

From Ashlee:
AR Trivia--I kicked ass
Wiki
The Amazing Race Rap
One of my favorites: TARFlies

From Peter:
Toys for the Weaver kids

From Mark Franko:
Amish Reality TV

From Adam:
Okay so I know all of you are thinking is winning this pool because of all the media articles he sends me. SO not true. In fact, before you factor in his bonus points he's sitting at a healthy 680 points, put him in 2nd place right Kristin Lang with 690 points. So. There. Next week I think I'll type out James Joyce's Ulysses.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better start finding some articles and pictures! Make this a REAL race!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger makeisweet said...

Agreed....if one is sitting at a healthy 680 before bonus points that means he has a grand total of 420 bonus points added. This is going to become a race for bonus points if anyone wants a chance at winning. (how much ARE article and going to New York bonus points anyway?) If you take away the article bonus points and just include the offical ones (I love the picture quote idea)I would like to know where the standings would be then. And I am not saying this just cause I am doing alright for once...just a fair player here :) good times....and don't worry I am not taking this too all over the top seriously...just curious. I love Adam...really...and I have never even met him.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger makeisweet said...

I love the Weaver kids toys! If I buy one and give it to Allegra will I get bonus points? lol


I have way to much time on my hands today at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home